AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Currency Selection for Billing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone,

I am creating a new adwords account to run campaigns for USA. In the process of account creation, adwords is giving Currency option. Which currency option should i choose when i will be running campaign for USA but would like to pay from Pakistan. Should i choose Pakistani currency (PKR) for this OR USA currency (US Dollar)? I am asking this because i want make sure Adwords shows me bid in US Dollar either i pay to Adwords thourgh Pakistani currency or US currency.

Hope i made clear my point but if you find any confusion do let me know.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Currency Selection for Billing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Set the currency to the currency you pay to avoid currency exchange fees by the credit card issuer.
If you pay in USD - set the currency to USD. If you pay in your local currency, set the currency to the local one.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I can pay in both currencies but i want to be clear on this if i select Pakistani currency and pay in Pakistani currency then would adwords show me the bid against the keywords in US dollar or in Pakistani currency?

Whats the better way to pay to Google if i have to pay in Pakistani currency?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
In terms of the bids there is no difference.
To determine ad-rank, AdWords converts all bids to a common currency. But, once the ad-rank is set, the bid is calculated in your primary currency.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’