AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Currencies for Google Apps for Business and Google AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a non-profit and have set up an AdWords account in USD in order to apply for Google AdGrants. My free trial on Google Apps for Business (which is the email address I have used for AdWords account) is about to expire so I need to set up billing for Apps for Business. If I set this up in AUD, will it automatically change my AdWords currency as well? Or are they completely separate when it comes to billing details? Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Currencies for Google Apps for Business and Google AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm...nice question...
To my recollection these are two separate billing system;

Anyhow ; I don't like to use the Apps for AdWords. I really don't see the logic behind offering AdWords as a service in Apps. (The main drawback is that, once you open an AdWords under Apps- it is open to all users under this domain.  I don't think you want  other users (except you) starting "to play" with Adwords accounts under your domain.......

I would set a separate Gmail account for Adwords ( (that is what I did for my business.)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Currencies for Google Apps for Business and Google AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the advice!