AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Credit card of another country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am from UK and my adword is based on UK with Uk billing info. and time zone and country is UK...one of my partner belongs to pakistan and i want him to pay for adwrod onwards.

please confirm me  that can my partner Mr.abc  pay adword using his credit card that is visa paksitani credit card.mr.abc also belongs to pakistan as billing info would be pakistani...(keep in mind that i will invite him as a admintrator and also he can pay easily in GBP without any issueSmiley Happy.let me know is it allowed or it will flag my account?as there is country difference still

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Credit card of another country

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi allen999,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! So your partner 'Mr.abc' will be able from Pakistan using any of the credit cards:

• American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Stephen 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Credit card of another country

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi allen999,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! So your partner 'Mr.abc' will be able from Pakistan using any of the credit cards:

• American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Stephen