AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Credit card fraud on adwords and they don't reply.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a victim of credit card fraud on my Standard Chartered card ending 8520. There has been 2 unauthorised transactions on this card on 4th December amounting EGP 100 each from Great Britain as reflected in my statement.

04/12/2012   GOOGLE CC@GOOGLE.COM ADWORDS GB   INR 925.81 DR  EGP  100.00 
04/12/2012   GOOGLE CC@GOOGLE.COM ADWORDS GB   INR 925.81 DR  EGP  100.00

I am a Google Adwords member and this credit card is tied up with Adwords account - 395-965-4840, but the above transactions do not belong to my account.

I have already blocked the card and informed to my card bank and would also like to take up with fraud department at Google to block the adwords account which has used my card and take necessary proceedings for refund. Also if possible inform me which account and person has used the card tied up with Adwords account.

I have been contacting Google at http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=explain_pd_b3 for last 7 days with a promise that there would be response in 1 day, but nothing has happened yet.

Thanks & Regards,
A Upadhyay

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Credit card fraud on adwords and they don't reply.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Please follow the instructions for unauthorized charges in this link;

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2472641

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Credit card fraud on adwords and they don't reply.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have already done that more than once in last 7 days. While there is a promise after the submission that somebody will contact in 1 business day. Nothing has happened yet.