AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Credit Card Verification a pop up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a situation here. I have recently created a new Adwords account and have also created certain text ads. Now to activate it when i try to add my billing details and submit for Card Verification a pop up does appear but the verify now button is not clickable. I'm unable to proceed and then i see google has already deducted funds from my account.

I tried several times from different pcs and ips, nothing is working. Someone with expertise please guide.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Credit Card Verification a pop up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Scholars A
Are you saying that Google has already deducted funds from your card/bank account?
If so, your card was obviously validated. It may just be a slight delay in showing this.

It might be in your best interest to give Google a call on this one or use the AWESOME live chat feature as nobody here on the community will have access to your billing details on file with Google. You'll get a much faster and probably better answer than what I've provided by going that route.

Sorry I can't help any further.

Credit Card Verification a pop up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have this message on my new AdWords account: I am told my account is not active because I have not entered my billing information--but I have. My credit card is in my own name, valid, and not expired. I see many others have had this same problem: what is the solution, please?