AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Credit Card Charges

[ Edited ]
A S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
A S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 4 charges on my credit card that I did not make. They all say 'Google services'. I know I did not use any Google services. I did not buy anything, use anything...

Please do not refer me to an article. I have been searching for solutions online but have not found any. I am not even sure I am posting in the correct forum as I have not found any information that helps.

How do I get rid of these charges? Please give me an answer that solves this issue and not a possible solution to read about.

Thank you 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Credit Card Charges

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community.

While we may be unable to determine what these charges are unless we had more information on what they look like on your bank/credit card statement, you'd usually see the name of the service that you've been charged for as a suffix to the line item of charge.

However, if you're certain that you aren't currently subscribing to any Google services, you can reach out to the team to request a review here -https://support.google.com/payments/answer/6224188?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Bhargavi