AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Creating BudgetOrder through api with test account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm just getting start with the implementation of budgetOrder through api. I actually have setup a test account already and I'd like to create a budget order object with that account. I know that to use BudgetOrderService, I gotta put my test account under whitelist account. I wonder how the charging payment goes.

Could anyone tell me whether Google would charge me for creating a budget order service? Or I'd really appreciated it if someone could tell how would the billing flow goes with the test account? Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Best,

Kimsrung

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Creating BudgetOrder through api with test account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Kimsrung,

Thank you for your message.

In the case of it being a 'Test' Account, no charges will accrue to the best of my knowledge here. 

You will be asked to enter billing information, but no ads will serve as such therefore there will be no costs. 

Please revert to this article for further information! 

I hope this help,

Kate ;-)

Re: Creating BudgetOrder through api with test account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kate,

Thanks you so much for your reply. You're right. Somehow, I'd asked my Google Manager Account for whitelisting account and I'd being told that only production account can be whitelisted. All in all, only production account can be tested with budget order service.

Kimsrung Smiley Happy