AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Coupons code Question?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a coupon code from Wix.com and i have applied the code but i cant find it anywhere. I dont want to make payment from card right now i want to use the coupon code, how do i do that

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pacheco O
September 2015

Re: Coupons code Question?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pacheco,

most coupons require some payment from you before they will activate many recent ones are for $75 which Google will add once you have spent $25 - of course, you need to spend the $25 to qualify.... just check to see what kind of coupon you were given.

Also - just in case - the coupons can usually only be applied to a new account within the first 15 days... if your account is older than that you might have trouble applying it. The coupons themselves also have an expiry date....

Check these things and let us know...

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pacheco O
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pacheco,

most coupons require some payment from you before they will activate many recent ones are for $75 which Google will add once you have spent $25 - of course, you need to spend the $25 to qualify.... just check to see what kind of coupon you were given.

Also - just in case - the coupons can usually only be applied to a new account within the first 15 days... if your account is older than that you might have trouble applying it. The coupons themselves also have an expiry date....

Check these things and let us know...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Stickleback,
thanks for the reply i went back to check how to claim coupon on wix site and you were correct. thanks once again