AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Coupons code Question?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Helo,

Can we used two or more then two coupon code on same adwords account

and also whats the procedure, i mean google say before you have to spend 25 $ to use that voucher what does this mean?

thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Coupons code Question?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Most of these coupons can only be used once per account and usually these have to be new accounts. As for the use, once your account has spent $25 in clicks Google will then give that account a $100 credit. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

hello doomsfyter, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

You'll need to enter valid payment information in order to activate your Google AdWords account and use your promotional credit. Google does this to ensure that new advertisers intend to use their account purposefully, and also to make sure that valid payment information is available in case you decide to continue advertising after your credit has been used.

Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code.

Promotional offers are limited to one per customer so it won't be possible to redeem more than one promotional code for any Adwords account. If you've already applied a promotional credit to your account, you won't be able to redeem another.

promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days. 

Hope it helps you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello There! Can u please tell me how i can get a Promotion code and where thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what if i have made a payment of $25 (exact). i spent $24.5 and next click costs $1. will it automatically add $100 or I will have to add extra money to to complete that click... ??? plz reply.... coz google help executives asked me to pay extra $25 citing i may get stuck at $24.5.... and may not avail coupon advantage even after applying that... 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I believe that you have to spend $25 first and then the credit is added to your account. So if you are pre-paying you will need just a little more then $25 dollars in your account to trigger the $100 because it will very diffcult to spend exactlly $25.