AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Coupon codes adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need a coupon code for $100 to $300 to open a new account

It will be a large account and I am all ready to go except for the code. 

Please share the code! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Coupon codes adwords

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi elf,

How do I get a promotional code? This is a very frequently asked question around coupon codes. And the answer is: 

You can’t request a promo code directly from Google. Google discourages asking for promotional codes directly. However Google and its partners give out promotional codes as a part of special offers. Sometimes these can come via email, postal mail or from Google partners directly. Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit shows up in your account, and most promotional codes are typically for new advertisers with new accounts.

For more FAQs, see this discussion.

Thanks, 

Mini

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Coupon codes adwords

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi elf,

How do I get a promotional code? This is a very frequently asked question around coupon codes. And the answer is: 

You can’t request a promo code directly from Google. Google discourages asking for promotional codes directly. However Google and its partners give out promotional codes as a part of special offers. Sometimes these can come via email, postal mail or from Google partners directly. Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit shows up in your account, and most promotional codes are typically for new advertisers with new accounts.

For more FAQs, see this discussion.

Thanks, 

Mini