AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Coupon Reimbursement?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm a consultant and i've set up a new google account for my employer along with a new campaign.  Now google sent us a nice coupon code for $100 worth of free advertising, which was great, but..... When I sent him (employer) the account login credentials, the coupon code, and instructions to enter billing information, he did so, but for the wrong account.  He decided that he would apply the coupon code to another account where the campaign does not exist.  Is there anyway I can get a re-imbursement for the coupon code?  If not, I suppose my only recourse is to recreate the entire campaign under the other random account he has.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Coupon Reimbursement?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, the moment a voucher was credited to an account it cannot be cancelled or transferred.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, the moment a voucher was credited to an account it cannot be cancelled or transferred.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi jc1122, 

Just to add to what Moshe said, you should read the Terms of Service that comes with every voucher. It should explain how to use the code and what are the requirements. Otherwise, there is a very good article on voucher usage in the AdWords Help Center. 

Best, 

Zee

Zee
G+