AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Coupon Help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I recently redeemed a coupon for "Spend $25 get $100". I want to redeem this coupon right now. I have already started a campaign and made a manual payment of $25 before my campaign even reached $25 credits. I assumed that I could now redeem my coupon, but it seems that the payment didn't count until Google actually takes the money from my Adwords account. Since today is June 30th, a payment was made to my account for about $24 (that was how much my campaign had cost so far). I am now just a few cents away from activating my coupon and have already taken the $25 from my bank account and sent it to my Adwords account.

Is there any way that I can give the few cents that I have to Google so that I can activate my coupon, or do I really have to wait until another 30 days (a lot of wasted time). My campaign has now cost about $26, so I should definitely be able to activate my coupon.

Re: Coupon Help?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Betadude,

Welcome to adwords community.
promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Also keep in mind, If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code. So next 30 is not a good choice.

According to me, I can suggest do something better to get more click for 1-2 days. Atleast you will get 100$.

My 2cents!