AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Coupon Help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I recently redeemed a coupon for "Spend $25 get $100". I want to redeem this coupon right now. I have already started a campaign and made a manual payment of $25 before my campaign even reached $25 credits. I assumed that I could now redeem my coupon, but it seems that the payment didn't count until Google actually takes the money from my Adwords account. Since today is June 30th, a payment was made to my account for about $24 (that was how much my campaign had cost so far). I am now just a few cents away from activating my coupon and have already taken the $25 from my bank account and sent it to my Adwords account.

Is there any way that I can give the few cents that I have to Google so that I can activate my coupon, or do I really have to wait until another 30 days (a lot of wasted time). My campaign has now cost about $26, so I should definitely be able to activate my coupon.

Re: Coupon Help?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Betadude,

Welcome to adwords community.
promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Also keep in mind, If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code. So next 30 is not a good choice.

According to me, I can suggest do something better to get more click for 1-2 days. Atleast you will get 100$.

My 2cents!