AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Coupon Code not activated after $25 spending

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I previously was in communication about this isse. An adwords agent responded that we have not spent $25 and had to spend an additional $0.08 (spent $24.92) to reach this dollar ammount threshold before our free $ 100 coucher was applied, which was already added to the promocode area of billing. Now we are well over $25 in spending but not yet able to use our $100 voucher.

How do we go about avtivating this promo on the account which I'm sure is expired now. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Coupon Code not activated after $25 spending

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Prowlers1,

Google outlines the steps here:  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/142741?rd=1 I think you may need to wait a little longer.

-Tom

Redeem code 1. Redeem the promo code in your account.
(You won't see the credit applied just yet.)
Fulfill requirements 2. Fulfill the requirement mentioned in the offer.
(For example, spend $25.)
Get credit 3. Find the credit in your account within 5 business days.
(Sweet!)
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Understood. And I have done these exact steps in this order. It's been over 4 weeks and my credit has not been applied after spending $39 now. I've had issues with submitted Promo Codes from my Engaged account. I communicated with Adwords via email and they confirmed the amount I need to spend to activate the promo. So I did what was asked and waited...still waiting.

I'll need ot contact Adwords again...about this continuing issue.

Thanks 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

The 4 weeks part is kind of important here, I'm glad you mentioned it.

Please contact AdWords support as no one here can access your account directly to investigate billing matters.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’