AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Confused. Receiving emails to pay $75. Am I obligated?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just received an email referring to a $75.00 subscription fee. I thought it was freel. I hope I will not be billed for it. I just started my blog this January. The only clicks I'm getting on my blog are wayward souls. . Not ready for adwords yet. Will I be penalized or something? Help!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elvis W
September 2015

Re: Confused. Receiving emails to pay $75. Am I obligated?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Elvis,

Did you create some AdWords account?

You might have received any promotional email from some third party offering you any promo coupon.

If you haven't been running any Google ads using AdWords, then you will not be billed for anything. That's my understanding here.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elvis W
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Elvis,

Did you create some AdWords account?

You might have received any promotional email from some third party offering you any promo coupon.

If you haven't been running any Google ads using AdWords, then you will not be billed for anything. That's my understanding here.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for responding!
I do have google Adsense. But, I' am not running google Adwords. Still new to everything. Trying to feel my way. I heard that those things are expense for those just starting out unless you have the money and/or a huge traffic. If I can be successful with Adsense, maybe I would try Adwords. Right now, I'm just trying to hang on, Snoopy. Snoopy hang on. Thanks!