AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Complaint about AdWords! Is there anyone that can actually help me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My credit Card was hacked and I have received debits from Google Ad words in my credit card account. I need details of those billing against which my Credit Card account has been debited. Can anyone help? I lodged some complaint with Google but there is no response till date.  CA. D.S.Anand.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Only customer support can help with that. We have no access to  the account

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Anand d,

Along with what Moshe has correctly stated, are you sure the charges are from AdWords? Can you provide the email address on the line item for the Google charge shown on your statement? Perhaps we can narrow down more and point you in the right direction.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I access customer support? Do they have an E Mail ID ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear James,

I have given below the entries in my Credit Card Statement, which are under dispute. I found from the site (Google Ad words) that 'GOOGLE*ADWS6832926261', this term mentioned in my Credit Card statement relates to Google Ad Words. If I can get the details of the billing which may lead me to the person who used my Credit Card details to make the payment, I may be able to relieve myself from the debits to my Credit Card account. I hope you could help me out. Thanks and regards.

CA.D.S.Anand. 

CURRENT STATEMENT
D S ANAND 
Statement Summary: Credit Card # ......... .......... 4949
Opening Balance INR 71,608.50 Payment Due Date 01 Jun '17 Total Payment Due INR 26,388.41
Minimum Payment Due INR 1,320.00 Credit Limit INR 1,00,000.00
Transactions
Transaction Date   Transaction Details               TXN Currency    Amt in TXN Currency   Amount in INR
 26 Apr '17     GOOGLE*ADWS6832926261              VND       50,00,000.00 -          14,660.08
 26 Apr '17     GOOGLE*ADWS6832926261              VND      40,00,000.00 -           11,728.33

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Anand d,

Thanks for the additional information. Those are certainly AdWords' related charges. 

Please use this information to understand more on this topic, then click on the contact us link (which open this interactive web form). This can only be done by you as no one here can access accounts. Since this is different from the complaint form against Google, I assume you have not used it yet. 

You should also request from your credit card provider to refund and amount while you work through the process with Google. I am also escalating this thread to try and get you additional help, but please follow through with the links I have provided. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have registered my complaint for the third time, on your advice now and this is what I get as response : 

Thanks for contacting AdWords support.

We'll make sure your message reaches the right team.

There is no further response at all. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Moshe,

Can you please tell me how to contact the Customer Support? Please advice.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Anand d,

The message you are receiving is the standard message to reflect that they have received your information and are working on reviewing it. There would be no further reply until they have something determined. Requests are handled in the order they are received and there could be a backlog from other requests... and certainly from being a holiday weekend period here in the U.S. 

You can attempt to contact support but I am pretty sure it will require you to have a AdWords account I.D. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). Any other support options will be the same as what you have done... fill out a form and wait for a reply. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Mr.James. I shall wait for their response. Can you tell me a reasonable time within which I could expect them to respond? I think that will be helpful.