AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Company details modification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear, 

Could you please advice how to modify an exisitng adwords invoice? 

I talked to the help center but they said that the invoicing is automatic and they can not issue a new one for March.

What is the solution to modify the company data and get a new invoice for March?

Thanks a lot

Best Regards,  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Company details modification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello David and welcome,

Changes to the billing information depends actually on what type of payment method you have inside the Adwords account.

There can be one business address inside Adwords account for which the invoice is generated. However, the billing address could be different depending upon your Bank details.

Find more info in this reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1723068?hl=en

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. 

I read all already, but i still do not find an answer.

I talked to your suppot center and they can not help me either. 

I would like to know how can i get a new invoice (for March 2013- maual payment) with the correct company details?

(the one i see contains wrong informatio) 

I modified it so for April it will be ok, but i need one for March with the data i have changed in the billing section. 

Could you advice what is the process? 

Thanks a lot

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey David,

I think the best would be the Adwords support team who can deal with this on the old invoice with new Company name changes as you said since this issue is an account specific: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

I would suggest you to speak with them again and ask for the modified invoice if that's feasible with them.

Pankaj