AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Company Adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey guys,

we are from VPNShazam LLC our domain name is www.vpnshazam.com

before sometime Google adwards suspended our account and we got this message (Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified).

This Google adward account had created under our admin manger name. After we got the account suspension. he told us that he was using Google adward before and he got banned once before. anyway we tried to solve this by contacting with adwords and they asked for our admin manger credit card statement which shows the payments for Google on it. we got this statement and sent it to them and after 2 hours we got an email that this decision is final and they will not re-activate our account. our question is how to take benefits from Google adwords again as this will kill our international bussines. we are able to provide Google with all the needed documents. also we would like to know if this will help, does Google adword banned the business as a whole (the domain name) or they just banned the holder of the accounts. so if we will create a new account using our financial manger details, can we start using Google adward again.

thanks for your kind help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Company Adwords account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I think you already answered your own question with this statement:  "we got an email that this decision is final and they will not re-activate our account".

Google has very little leniency when it comes to suspensions.  If the decision is final, it's final and there is most likely nothing you can do to change Google's decision.

I get a sense after reviewing so many cases like this here on the community that there are very good records kept by Google regarding violators of their policies.  I'm afraid that you may now be on that list.  It could be the company name, the billing address, the IP addresses you use...someway or another, they keep these records and will maintain their suspensions this way.  Many people try to open up accounts under a new name with new info and eventually get caught.

Was there any part of the email that mentioned not creating a new account as that will get suspended too?

Perhaps someone else can suggest something better but I fear the worst for you.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Company Adwords account suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello ;

Hello;

Tom was "on it"

>>I get a sense after reviewing so many cases like this here on the community that there are very good records kept by Google regarding violators of their policies. I'm afraid that you may now be on that list.

Your case was discussed lengthily,  back in August. When an account is suspended, the user cannot advertise with Google anymore. This Policy (by Google) is a non-negotiable, non flexible Policy.

Here is the case that was discussed back in August:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-ApprovalsYour case w-and-Advertising/google-adward-suspention/m-p/55354/highlight/true#M1924

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’