AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Commercial Collection Corp of NY

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got a letter saying I owe Google 195.64... Never got a notice from Google and all my accounts

are current and running with no out standing balance. The letter had a 10 digit reference I don't know. Any thought on how to clear this up. Would rather work through google

thanks in advance

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Commercial Collection Corp of NY

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration  However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Had the exact same thing happen to me today. This is really awful.

Why would they not charge my account directly (since they have all my bank/credit card info) or at the very least contact me before sending it to a collection agency. Wow.

I'm more than a little upset right now. Google you need to get your act together.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Seems you are not the only ones. I have received one as well. Confirmed with Google that there was a $0 balance and the Google operator I spoke to didn't seem I should be worried if it was a scam or not.

I did find this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Commercial-Collections-Corp/159478447407892 scroll down to the review...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just received a notification from the collections corp of a charge that did not go through on google ad words from 8/14/15. Zero notifications from google and acct was shut down. The Collections corp was beyond rude when I asked for a transaction receipt or any documentation and was beyond shady about what they were willing to say. Email looks like a scam. Not sure how legit anything from this company is!

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi all,

We don't have access to any accounts on this forum, so we're not able to look into specifics for you. The best course of action if you have immediate concerns regarding billing or notices you've received is to contact the AdWords billing team like Moshe said, via this page.

Thanks!
Cassie

Commercial Collection Corp of NY

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A client had this happen recently as well. As per Google today, 10/28/16: We don't outsource collections, so we are pretty certain it is spam.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’