AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

AdWords charge me $1.30- $2.00 per click. That is CRAZY !!!!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Clicks

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Marie L,

I wish I was paying that low a CPC for some of my clients accounts but every industry is different and the CPC's vary a lot. I have some paying $0.15 and some paying over $15 per click.

It not about how much each click costs you but more about what income you can generate from the clicks you do get.

Are you getting many sales or enquiries?

Re: Clicks

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Marie, welcome to the Community.

AdWords costs can be challenging, and it's important to measure them against the value they bring, known as the Return on Investment (ROI) or Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS).  You've not told us anything about your business so it's hard to give detailed relevant advice, but for some advertisers $2 per click would be extremely cheap - I have clients paying over $15 per click and there are those who pay far, far more.  It all depends upon the value of the goods being sold and how many clicks it takes to make a sale.

If you can tell us something more about your business and your objectives in using AdWords we may be able to help you plan your costs and measure success more effectively.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits