AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Clicks skyrocketed after a call from google!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK, A google representative called me and gave me what I deemed some useful info about my adwords account and how to make it better.  "Ben" informed me about negative words and etc.  However, after this call I have noticed that I went from geting 5 - 10 clicks a day to now getting upwards of 50 or more clicks a day!  This is absurd.  I saw that one of my words that was supposedly "Not shown due to low quality score" was getting a majority of these new clicks.  I just paused this word to hopefully stop it.  I have a daily limit, thank goodness, but I figured Ben's help would result in less garbage clicks, not more.  Any advice on what I should be looking at to help out here?  I could use any help I can get with this.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Clicks skyrocketed after a call from google!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ReCompute ; welcome;

We summarized excellent tips / advice and a few case studies in the "user articles" section . Excellent source to start with; (On the upper navigation bar.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’