AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Check currency of the account.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was currently given an account. I have no idea what the creator put as curreny when he created the account. How do I go about CHECKING this information.

***Note I DO NOT want to change currency. I simply want to CHECK and CONFIRM the type of curreny used to record SALES REVENUE, NOT BILLING Invoice currency. 

THe reason I ask is because CANADA and USA use the SAME dollar symbols in adwords. I can't figure out if our Canadian account is recording is USD or CAD. 

Please help! thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Check currency of the account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If the currency is US dollars, the billing will just show "$" with no other qualification. If it is Canadian dollars, it will show all figures as CA$.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In case you are asking about the AdWords account currency being used, you can go to the Billing Tab and see which symbol is being used as a currency. If it's Canadian Dollar, it should display the currency something like this: (CAD CA$)

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, if I click billing, I find that the billing isn't set up.  But the currency must have been chosen to set up the account at all mustn't it?  Is there any way I can find out what currency was chosen?  

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If the currency is US dollars, the billing will just show "$" with no other qualification. If it is Canadian dollars, it will show all figures as CA$.