AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Check currency of the account.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was currently given an account. I have no idea what the creator put as curreny when he created the account. How do I go about CHECKING this information.

***Note I DO NOT want to change currency. I simply want to CHECK and CONFIRM the type of curreny used to record SALES REVENUE, NOT BILLING Invoice currency. 

THe reason I ask is because CANADA and USA use the SAME dollar symbols in adwords. I can't figure out if our Canadian account is recording is USD or CAD. 

Please help! thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Check currency of the account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In case you are asking about the AdWords account currency being used, you can go to the Billing Tab and see which symbol is being used as a currency. If it's Canadian Dollar, it should display the currency something like this: (CAD CA$)

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, if I click billing, I find that the billing isn't set up.  But the currency must have been chosen to set up the account at all mustn't it?  Is there any way I can find out what currency was chosen?  

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If the currency is US dollars, the billing will just show "$" with no other qualification. If it is Canadian dollars, it will show all figures as CA$.