AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Charity - why will it not let me omit credit card details?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am curretly creating an AdWords campaign for a charity.  We have been accepted to participate in Google Grants.  I have not entered any credit card information in the Billings section but it will not let me proceed without entering information in these fields.   As a charity, we are not to enter information here but I cannot proceed.  Help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Charity - why will it not let me omit credit card details?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Even if you are accepted in Google grants I think you need to submit your credit card details this is default google setting and then you can contact Google local for account approval.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being accepted into the Google Grants program.

All you have to do is just follow the steps exactly as outlined in the Account Creation Guide and you will be fine.

If you run into issues please follow back up over in the Google Grants Help Forum.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Umair,

With the Google Grants program, grantees do not enter any billing information. Doing so, will turn the account into a paid account and make the account ineligible to be used in the grants program.