AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Charged for adwords - GOOGLE *LTD ADWORDS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am being charged for adwords - GOOGLE *LTD ADWORDS -But I have not subscribed  for it...So how google is charging my credit card . ?????

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Charged for adwords - GOOGLE *LTD ADWORDS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Suresh
Have you EVER signed up for an AdWords account? go to adwords.com and log in with the email address that the invoice was sent to. Go to the billing section and check the invoice section. See if there's any charges there. Are you certain that your card is not being used by anyone else for their AdWords account?

If you have never used AdWords, I'd contact AdWords support by phone as they'll be able to give you more information as we don't have access to your account here. If this is a case of someone else using it, you may need to contact your bank too.

In general though, in my experience, this usually comes as a result of people signing up for AdWords and forgetting about it. Eventually, the costs accrue to the point of the card being charged. This can often be months later.

Have a look in your AdWords account and see what you can find there. If there's nothing, contact support by phone.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I tried to register for try Cloud Platform for free and I entered my credit card. After that I see error message "prepaid cards cannot be used" and my credit card was charged with 1$. But I still cannot use Cloud Platform for free. Why?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Kristina, please remove your email address from your post for security reasons.

Thanks, 

Lakatos