AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Charged for a paused campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good afternoon,

I've noticed on my online bank statement (29/01) that I have been charged for my adwords campaign, but I cancelled this a couple of months ago.

I was billed once after cancelling/pausing my campaign (I assumed I'd still be billed for the following month for outstanding ads) and no results have shown on my adwords account as I expected from a paused campaign, yet I have been billed again for January, where I haven't had a campaign running?

How do I go about a refund for this as I haven't had any Adwords running so don't expect to have to pay for something I haven't used.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
February 2016

Re: Charged for a paused campaign

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ghostly G,

Since we can't see any details of your account, it is best that you call the Google Customer Support Number and let them review the account with you. You will need to provide your Adwords Customer ID number and login passwords which is located at the top right hand corner when you login to your adwords account

You can find the contact number at the top right of your account via the Gear Box
( or if in USA
Call us at: +1-866-246-6453
9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday

Or outside of usa
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
February 2016

Re: Charged for a paused campaign

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ghostly G,

Since we can't see any details of your account, it is best that you call the Google Customer Support Number and let them review the account with you. You will need to provide your Adwords Customer ID number and login passwords which is located at the top right hand corner when you login to your adwords account

You can find the contact number at the top right of your account via the Gear Box
( or if in USA
Call us at: +1-866-246-6453
9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday

Or outside of usa
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en