AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Changing of invoicing profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would like to ask, when changing the invoice details to different company lets say in the middle of the month, whether already made clicks will be invoiced to new company or to us?

Thank you very much,

Martina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Infonia H
September 2015

Re: Changing of invoicing profile

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Martina,

The same issue i had with some of my customers that wanted to change company details etc.

The monthly invoice company details depends on another factor.

In adwords there is a payment usualy every 30 days,

If the payment was made in the first 15 days and you still had your company details in the billing profile

the invoice will come out with your details on it.

If the payment was made in the first half or second half of the month but you have changed the billing profile details before the payment happed then 100% no matter which period you changed the billing profile , the invoice will come out with the new company VAT etc etc.

So it matters what billing profile was active when the payment happened .

Dont forget to star or to accredit an answer as the correct one.

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Infonia H
September 2015

Re: Changing of invoicing profile

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Martina,

The same issue i had with some of my customers that wanted to change company details etc.

The monthly invoice company details depends on another factor.

In adwords there is a payment usualy every 30 days,

If the payment was made in the first 15 days and you still had your company details in the billing profile

the invoice will come out with your details on it.

If the payment was made in the first half or second half of the month but you have changed the billing profile details before the payment happed then 100% no matter which period you changed the billing profile , the invoice will come out with the new company VAT etc etc.

So it matters what billing profile was active when the payment happened .

Dont forget to star or to accredit an answer as the correct one.

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.