AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Changing business information- country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can i change my business information, Country in the billing profile, It is set to India and I want to change the Profile to show US address, and the country to US. please help

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Changing business information- country

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum,

In order to change the Billing profile for automatic and manual payments, you can go to Billing tab>> Billing profile>> and then click on Edit button in front of Business information to make the relevant changes.

Please note that you cannot change the current currency of your account which you selected in the beginning of creating Adwords account.

For more details, you can refer to this article.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks pankaj for your quick response, but i really need to know a solution for this, my business address is in US, and I have all US clients, I was not sure about the US adress before so I put India adress to make the campaigns live at that time, now I need to change that, is cancelling the account and creating new one with the correct business address is the only solution to this?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

As I said above, you can definitely edit the Business information by following the steps I mentioned above. Only concern is that you won't be able to make the currency changes as per my knowledge.

Also, the last alternative would be cancelling the existing account and creating a new one. You can follow the process mentioned here. You might also consider speaking with Adwords support on this.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

okay thank you, I'll try contacting adwords support.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome To Our Community,

Are you after in changing the currency too? Because if not, you only have to make some changes on your billing profile. If you cancel the account & create a new one, it will undergo another review.Just set the expectations of your client for any possible interruption.

More Power,
Loraine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Loraine!
No, i dont want to change the currency, i have already set it to USD, but how can i make changes to billing profile, its just not giving any option to change the country, my address details are now of NC, US, let me know if you have any information on how to change that.

Thanks,
bineeta