AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Change in staff -- account management

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The person managing our Google account (for several domains) has left our organization. How do I take over administrative rights and get copies of recent bills for accounting reconciliation?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change in staff -- account management

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon.

You need to log in to the account, using a name and password that already have administrative rights to the account. Then you can grant access to any other employee you want to have access.

Once logged in, you can go to the billing screen for information on recent charges.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Change in staff -- account management

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The problem is, I don't have the credentials of the person who used to
manage the account, and it wouldn't be appropriate for me to request for
them to grant access.

Change in staff -- account management

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Deuce S,

For privacy and security reasons, you cannot access any account you are not the owner of or given access to it via the owner or admin of the account. There is no getting around this. If there was a way around it, anyone could take over any account... which certainly makes no sense at all. We all want our accounts secured from random takeover. 

Kind Regards,

James