AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Change currency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My billing account is in Israel and I am charged with Pounds. Can I change it to Shekels?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change currency

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Call Google CS (See phone # below)

Remeber: they will be willing  to do that only once; So, think prior to doing the change, what  currency you want to use.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Hadas,

Just to update this thread, it actually isn't possible for AdWords Support to change the currency of an account. If you wish to change your currency you will have to cancel the existing AdWords account and create a new AdWords account. 

I hope this helps!

Rachel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rachel,
Is this still the case? My account is in Ireland, so should be in Euro but is set at US Dollars. Would I have to create a new account too now, or has anything changed with this?
Thanks,
Nora

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.