AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Change currency in account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello im trying to change the currency from my account to make a payment, Cant find any option. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change currency in account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi EliasRamirez,

Welcome to the community....!

You can not change the currency once you set up the account.

Please try contacting Google support for help.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Once the account set up in complete, you cannot change the currency in Google Adwords.

Only possibility I can think of if change in currency for you is immediate and unavoidable, you can cancel the current Adwords account, pay all the remaining expenses in current currency and then create a new Adwords account with the currency you want. Make sure that you create new Adwords account once the old one is cancelled, so that you don't violate Double Serving Policy. You can also try contacting Adwords support on this issue.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

My thoughts!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello

A solution that might work before you go ahead with  Pankaj's advice.

Call customer support. They usually agree, as a courtesy, to change the currency. However, they will do it only once. So, think well about the billing option you'd like to use;

Here are global support  phone numbers.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They told me. 1 currency for lifetime of the account and that was the end of it...

Solution was to reg a new account and use Adwords editor to copy the campaigns over.