AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Cash out Adwords credit

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have a customer who wants to stop using Adwords. Lit has about 100 Dollar credit. 

How do I get this money paid out?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cash out Adwords credit

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Trust you doing great!

> Sign in to your AdWords account
> Click the My account tab at the top of the page and then Preferences.
> In the "Account Cancellation" section, click the Request Refund link.
> Fill out all the available fields and click Submit Request. This will initiate the refund of your remaining funds and cancel your account.

Please refer this link here

Thanks,

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Again,

Please refer this link also.

Thanks

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Yes it it is the only solution to cancel the account in order to get refund back from prepaid money. Be aware this make take some weeks as several processes needed to be done on G-side. This is normal. If you cancel the cancelation of account before you get the refund on bank account this will interfere and refund will be stopped. So if your client must wait until the amount is cashed. If he wants just to get back the 100 usd but the account online, he should not ask for refund. As this account would be offline until refund issued and received.

Hope this was helpful!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Tks. 

Does that mean you have to cancel your adwords account with it's history in order to get a refund? Can the customer use other services like gmail during and after cancellation?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes zou will have to cancel the adwords account. other google services won t be affected. Once the refund is received from the adwords to the ban account, the same! adwords account can be re-opened by the user! So he looses not the historical dates. Just need patience until refund has been issued. Maz reallz be a long process. From experience, after not gettingit after 4-6 weeks, he should contact adwords support team in order to check on the refund! Hope it helped!