AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Cant access clients Billing Summary page Via MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My MCC account is managing a few Client accounts. For some reason, when tring to get to the Billing Summary page for one of my clients to print out the invoices. It redirects me out of the client account. this only happens for this one client account.

I have checked the Account Access and it is the same on all my clients accounts.

Would love some help.

Thanks

Oded

Re: Cant access clients Billing Summary page Via MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same for me, neither Billing tab nor Manage budgets under MCC listing. Adwords has a bug... hope resolve the issue before the end of the month. Otherwise a lot of money are frozen in nded budgets.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Both

PLease check out the known issues page, it seems that the engineers are aware of the issue you both have described and are working to resolve this :-) You can click from there to report it on your accounts.

I hope this helps

Best regards

I am facing same issue with my MMC.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are unable to create new budget for our new clinets, on click of manage link under budget tab it takes me to billing summay page which also not showing any data. Add new budget is not available for MDO.

I tried to talk at google support but non of their support staff aware about this issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have this problem too on my MCC 

I'm trying to create a new budget and it takes me out of the clients account. I get a connection error though. Any news on this?