AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot verify billing information ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

Did anyone else encounter with the following problem?

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

The only explaination I got is this (by mail):

"We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google."

I can't understand because I know for a fact that my payment method is 100% working, not to mention that I managed to make a payment in the Adwords system.

I have tried to reach them for several times in order to clarifity this issue, but I got only a system generated reply.

Any one has any idea why is that? and why can't I reach someone in person via e-mail?

Thanks in advnace,

Justin Blosser.

Re: Cannot verify billing information ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same Here. It's really difficult when your account is suspended and they are not allow you to speak to a "rep"...