AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot pay balance, account suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are trying to pay for an outstanding balance, however it has been declined and Google has suspended our account due to "suspicious activity". I tried calling the 1-866-2-GOOGLE number however I could not reach the billing department due our account being suspended. We would like to pay the balance and continue our advertising on AdWords.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot pay balance, account suspended.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I think that though the account is suspended you can still make a payment;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704440?rd=1
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you MosheTLV,

Unfortunately when I have tried that route, I receive this error message.

"Due to a system error or scheduled maintenance, we couldn't process your payment. Please try again later, or contact support if this problem continues".

I have tried multiple times over the past few days, which resulted in Google labeling "suspicious activity" on my account.

What do you suggest as my next step? Thank you for your prompt response.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I will escalate the case to Google; Watch your email. (The one used to log into the account)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’