AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot add MDS budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm having trouble adding a budget to my newly created accounts. Anyone's having the same problem? Rang Google Support and i was told it should be fixed within 24 hours. Well, it's been 48 hours, no news and still can't add budget. I'm frustrated. Basically i was denied spending $50K worth of PPC spend.

Here's the error message. And no, i didn't use the back button. Anyone's having the same problem?

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button."

cheers,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot add MDS budget

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I think it was a known issue sometime back where some MCC users were unable to edit their child account's budgets and all. See this notification for details, but as per Adwords it has been fixed now. It's under recently fixed issues.

I would suggest you to wait for sometime as Adwords Engineers might be looking at it again to rectify the problem (if any) occured in your case.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi TSBalls

There was a technical issue where some MCC accounts were not able to use MDS budgets for a time, but this issue was resolved. Can you try clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or trying another browser? If the issue persists, please contact the support team and report the issue with screenshots of your account showing the issue. Our agents will help notify the relevant engineering teams if there is a persisting technical issue in your account.

Please don't post shots of your account on the public forum here.

El

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks guys. 

I still have the same problem. and have asked our 'temporary' account manager to help out. Hope it's fixed soon.. fingers crossed

cheers,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still unable to. Managed to add MDS to 2 accounts, the other 5 got the same error. Our temporary account manager is escalating the issue.