AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot Advance past the billing page due to strange formatting error.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm currently attempting to set up a youtube campaign for a channel of mine however every time I get to the Billing page I encounter this <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and I am unable to continue. Has anyone had similar issues?

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a link to a screen shot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.

Please feel free to re-post the screen shot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: Cannot Advance past the billing page due to strange formatting err

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would that suggest the problem is server side. I tried another computer and that failed to work as well. 

EDIT: I GOT IT TO WORK. You just need to go to your profile and enter the billing information BEFORE you start the process of beginning and AD campaign. It will then simply skip the step you are stuck on.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Ryan.

Apart from deleting the personal info from the image, for your own safety, I think you should give it a try with AdBlock disabled Smiley Happy. It may work, I guess.

Hope it helps.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for letting me know about the Personal Info, I hadn't noticed. However the fix you suggested hasn't worked. I tried removing ad block entirely from the computer and clearing the cache. Then I went on a browser that never had it and I still had the same issue :/

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Sorry to hear that, Ryan, but nothing comes to mind just now.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would that suggest the problem is server side. I tried another computer and that failed to work as well. 

EDIT: I GOT IT TO WORK. You just need to go to your profile and enter the billing information BEFORE you start the process of beginning and AD campaign. It will then simply skip the step you are stuck on.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
That's good news, Ryan, thanks for getting back to us.