AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Cancelled my account, but still says thanks for the payment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I recently quit my Google adwords account, but I can still log into it? Also says this:

Thank you for your payment
Your payment is in progress and will appear on your billing summary page as soon as it completes. If the payment is unsuccessful, we'll notify you via email.

Now was paying through manual payment, I was about to click Refund money, but then I thought they never got my money in the first place cause I left it for about a month and still no email about if it had failed or not? So I cancelled my account cause I didn't really want to use it any more, but I can still login and logout in my account, so how do I get it to stop saying thanks for your payment and how do I get it to delete my account fully. Would love some help on this.

-Raider2Knight.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cancelled my account, but still says thanks for the payment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also I would love some help asap, as I don't know what is exactly going on?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Technically the account is not deleted - should you wish to reactivate it in the future. (Happens to many advertisers). But, it is closed / canceled.

I don't exactly know why you were not been able to get a refund. That should have happened.

I would suggest to call your local Google customer service, checking about the refund, AFTER completing the steps for closing the account. (see links below)

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424604?hl=en

Phone # of AdWords support:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I will be charged if I call Google in America, cause I'm from Australia?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi KnightWing,

Try Google in Australia. They should be able to help.

Australia 1800-287-850 9 am - 6 pm AEST Monday - Friday English

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cheers, but now I think Google has now removed my cash transfer, which is good, thank you Google, and thank you guys and gals for helping me, I guess I got a little scared, cheers.

-Raider2Knight.