AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Cancelled Adwords Campaign and got charged

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys--

I really don't understand what's going on with my campaign. I cancelled my account last month right after discovering that it was set to "auto-pay" whenever you setup a campaign. I ended up getting charged $93 remaining on my balance (that I had no idea about) until i logged in. I bit the bullet, quickly paid the balance, canceled my account and figured that would be the end of it. 

I got 2 emails today (screenshot) saying that "my ads werent running" and that my "account got suspended." -- I have no idea why i received these emails, since I clearly cancelled my campaigns over a month ago. So I sign in and it says that I owe $238.25!!!!! (screenshot)

Again...to reiterate, i cancelled my campaign and finished paying the remaining balance which was $93 -- so this was extremely shocking and was outraged when I discovered this. I have already emailed their support team so hopefully they get back to me soon...

thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cancelled Adwords Campaign and got charged

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I understand your frustration and disappointment. However, billing /payment issues are account specifics. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’