AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can you set up an automatic payment to clear the ending balance at the end of each month?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a billing option to automatically clear any balance on your account at the end of each month? It would be ideal to not have to manually pay the ending balance on all of our accounts each month, and instead, have them set up to automatically pay the amount owing so we do not carry over a balance into the next month.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Can you set up an automatic payment to clear the ending balance at the end of each month?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Steph S,

In Automatic Payment - AdWords charged either 30 days after your last payment or

If your last charged amount exhaust within 30 days then your threshold amount will automatically charge by AdWords (Example - If your threshold amount is 25000 and your campaigns spend reach 25000 then AdWords will automatically charge you) which always help you to keep Active Your campaigns.

Please find below the URL for more details about Automatic Payment

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375432?hl=en

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand