AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can you issue the invoices to our company for our expenses again?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am from Company X and we helped promote Company Y's Cloud Platform using Google AdWords. We are facing problems trying to claim an expense from Company Y. However, it is pending as Company Y requires 2 things from us:

1. The receipt of the invoices need to be an itemised list showing authorisation from the third-party channels.
2. The invoices should not be issued to a personal name, but instead to the company's name, i.e., Company X

We have problems in both of these areas as they are not accepting the Google invoices that we sent them.

1. The problem with the first invoice we sent to Company Y is:
1) issued to a person, "Person X"
2) the payment description is not itemised. Company Y requires us to give the breakdown of how and where we spent the amount in detail instead of a description such as "Payment amount -- Amount X" 

2. The problem with the second invoice record we sent to Company Y is that our company name is not there. It is itemised, however, Company Y needs an official receipt with the name of our company on it, i.e., Company X 

So, it is possible for you to help us issue these invoices to our company again? Is there any other alternative? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can you issue the invoices to our company for our expenses again?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

I don't believe you'll be able to get an invoice with the name changed.

I suggest that you create your own invoice for your client, including whatever information they require, and attach the Google documentation as back-up.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*