AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can you help me restart the campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My credit dcard was re-issued and has a new number. I entered that in and made a payment, but tdo not know if the campaign is restarted

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Can you help me restart the campaign

ONe
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
ONe
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kevin,

You will be able to check whether your adverts are showing via the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=148778

Alternatively, you can always change your date range to "Today" to see if you have accrued traffic.

Any problems, please continue to post.

Paul

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It takes some time to verify the card. If all is in order, you should see your campaigns resume within 5 days.

Be careful that all your campaign settings are correct as you'll get no notification that things are going again. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

ONe
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
ONe
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kevin,

You will be able to check whether your adverts are showing via the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=148778

Alternatively, you can always change your date range to "Today" to see if you have accrued traffic.

Any problems, please continue to post.

Paul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I paused yesterday and tryed to restart today, and it takes 5 days ?? What a deal that is  , and a waste of $$ ..