AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can't make a payment on your billing page adwords!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried on three diferent computers and once I get to the billing section it kicks me out or it locks.  I don't want to try a link or anything like that, if you guys can't call me so that I can make a payment I will close all 3 of my adwords accounts.  This is ridiculuous that after years of making payments now, i am having such a hazzle to pay out money.  I don't mind going thourgh this hazzle if I was gonna receive money not pay!!!!!!!

Angel Vega

757-513-4628

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Can't make a payment on your billing page adwords!

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi wizardofsound

Sorry to hear that you have a trouble to make a payment. I've passed your issue to the AdWords support. Someone will reach out to you via email in the next business day to help you to resolve your issue. 

Thanks for your patience!

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi wizardofsound

Sorry to hear that you have a trouble to make a payment. I've passed your issue to the AdWords support. Someone will reach out to you via email in the next business day to help you to resolve your issue. 

Thanks for your patience!

Zee
G+

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi wizardofsound,

I was informed that you've received an email from the AdWords Support Team and they work on resolving your issue.

Thank you,
Zee
G+

Can't make a payment on your billing page adwords!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi i have the same problem, i cannot do the payment using my c.c. pls help. thanks