AdWords
1.1K members online now
1.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can't enter billing info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I try to enter my billing info for my Google adwords campaign I have to click United States as my billing preference, but after I do that I get a message saying an error has occurred along with an endlessly spinning circle. Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't enter billing info

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Harvey,

Thank you for your posting. Regarding your billing issue, does this occur on your PC or Mac? Which internet browser do you run when this ocurs? Have you tried logging into a different browser? Also could you kindly reply back with the error message that occurs? When I asked support to check your Adwords account, they confirm that they can change your Adwords Account setup to United States with no error.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
the same problem Google adwords Express

PC IE 10

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Harvey,

Thank you for replying to my earlier post request. As far as I know, there should not be an issue running either your regular Google Adwords Account or Adwords Express account on a PC running Internet Explorer 10. You may want to contact our Adwords Support team on this issue. You can use the Contact Adwords in the upper right corner of the forum menu to reach an Adwords Support team member.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
Hi And,

I posted on a similar thread yesterday that the issue with IE 11 and the regular Adwords account should now be working. However our support team is working a similar issue with Adwords Express running on IE 11. Can you kindly post the exact error message you are getting on your Adwords Express account when using Internet Explorer 11?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's a red band saying an error has occurred with a spinning circle that looks like the image you see on screen when a video is buffering.