AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can't activate account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I'm unable to activate my Ad Words account, I see the message "Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information." However, I've already entered my billing information and everything seems to be in order on the billing side. 

When I look at my ads they have been enabled, but they are not showing. When I look at the ads themselves, it says: "Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score".

Therefore, is this a billing issue? Or a ad rank issue??

<edited by Community Manager>

Help on this would be greatly appreciated!

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't activate account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ekas,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

When did you complete the Billing Set up? If it's been a few hours, I'd say there's nothing wrong with the account. While the account is already live, it may take some time for the red alert to disappear. Have you checked keyword stats? If you've received at least one impression, you can be sure that the issue is with ad rank and not billing.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar