AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can't activate AdWords promotional code!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I getting this message while trying to activate my Promo code:

"Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotional code for the following reason(s): The length of time since your account was created."

I don't know what to do?

Regards

p.s. I have made deposit to my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BEIC E
September 2015

Re: Can't activate AdWords promotional code!

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
This is not a normal scenario first possibility is may be by mistake you have create this account earlier and you are posting the campaigns now. google takes the customer id generation date as account creation date but in your case you are having a cupon which is for new customers. i will recomend you to call the local adword support number if you are from india the number is 1800 121 7000

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello BEIC E,
Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code.
Note that Google won't accept or replace expired vouchers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi suman,

I'm a new advertiser and when I created my account I tried to apply my Promo code...but I got the same message.

Regards
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author BEIC E
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
This is not a normal scenario first possibility is may be by mistake you have create this account earlier and you are posting the campaigns now. google takes the customer id generation date as account creation date but in your case you are having a cupon which is for new customers. i will recomend you to call the local adword support number if you are from india the number is 1800 121 7000