AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can't access account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone have any idea how to get ahold of someone at Adwords? A person who had this position previously won't give the company our password for our gmail or adwords account and we can't access our invoice, but are still being charged more than $400 a month! HELP!!!!!!! I am desperate. I don't have an account number or anything.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Hi Jessica_PR,   Have you tried calling support directly?...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jessica_PR,

Have you tried calling support directly? 

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

NUMEROUS times! They won't transfer me to a real person b...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

NUMEROUS times! They won't transfer me to a real person because I don't have the account number. No one will help me figure out how to find my invoice. Getting frustrated!!

Roger that...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jessica,

There are some Google Employess. Community Managers and some 'higher ups' in the Adwords world here that may be able to assist you.  I'm not exactly sure how to summon them but I'll surely give it a shot for you.

This is really a tough and unfortunate situation and I totally understand your frustration.

Lets hope the powers that be will notice this and provide some  better advise for you.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Hi Jessica_PR,    Let me see what can we do for you.   Th...

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jessica_PR, 

Let me see what can we do for you.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Thanks everyone! I was able to get in touch with someone...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks everyone! I was able to get in touch with someone finally at AdWords! Spoke to an INCREDIBLY smart and helpful support person named Ben. I am still awaiting his confirmation email, but he let me know their server was a little slow today and I would have my info within 24 hours. I also appreciate everyone on here! SO close to finishing this process!

On a side note, still unable to access the gmail account that has my organization's name, but I now understand that is for a different forum?

Try the gmail help forum:   http://groups.google.com/a/go...

Top Contributor Alumni
# 7
Top Contributor Alumni

Re: Hi Jessica_PR,    Let me see what can we do for you.   Th...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A previous manager set up our Adwords account for our business, and didn't leave any information on the account name/password/number.  We have tried for 2 days to get someone to help us find out our account information at Google Adwords.  We continue to get involved in circular recordings that don't help us at all!  We are getting monthly charges on our AMEX statement, but can't use any of that information to help us solve the problem! 

HELP!!!

Re: Hi Jessica_PR,    Let me see what can we do for you.   Th...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a similar problem, when i try to create a new adwords account with my google account it just takes me to a blank page.

Re: Hi Jessica_PR, Let me see what can we do for you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a unique situation that I really need help with and I have tried all other avenues with Google. We are a digital marketing agency and have a client that had all of their password info changed by a disgrunteled employee and they have not been able to gain access back to any of their google accounts. We have scrubbed the forums and tried calling support to no avail. Could you possibly point us in the correct direction or a good contact number for someone that could help us?