AdWords
7.2K members online now
7.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can someone here help please?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Can anyone help us here? We are new to advertising through adwords or perhaps new to this internet advertising. We had our first account suspended due to double serving which was done totally unintentially/unwillingly. The Google Japan is also surprised at our suspension and said the only way to deal with it is just to make an appeal. Once that account was suspened Google Japan said, I can open a new account with a different card. We did it. Billing name: Same, Address: Same but different card number. However, we tried to advertise a completely new domain and not realted to old businss unit but Google again suspended forever. Do we have any chance to get over it if we put our case in front of Google and give them our digital signatures about this issue? We really want to spend money on our up coming software product through Google but after doing loads of research we came to know that Google actually bans advertisers not accounts. Could someone be of our help? We are in such a desperate situation.

Thanks and looking forward.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can someone here help please?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That's a tough situation; I'm sorry to hear about it. Your best long term solution is to get it resolved with Google and get you off the suspended list. You are right, they suspend advertisers, not accounts (although they do that too).

You might want to try going through an agency, especially if you have been burned. I think this might help with complying with Google policies and they might be able to help you get your domain running again. If the agency is paying for the clicks, then it would on their billing info too.

Sorry, "get an agency" isn't a great answer, but if you need things off the ground quick, this could be an answer.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

For now, unfortunately once suspended; you cannot advertise with Google, any product, any service, anymore - for good! -  Directly or through an agency.

@Joe ; A reputable agency would not agree to pay directly to google, since in case of suspension, their MCC could also be  jeopardized.  So, I would not recommend this practice. (Though, I know it exists.)

Now, for the case itself: usually a  double serving violation comes with a warning prior to suspension. Thus; I doubt the suspension was due to  a "double serving".

Do you have an English version of the site so we could have a look?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you for the reply. Yes, but there must be a way out where Google can look into it. I assume all the replies are coming from auto bots stating you can't advertise, we have reviewed it again etc. Any higher management? I feel there would be a way to let them hear our case and allow us to get into white list. 4 months ago we had no idea how Adwords work but with all the fuss around, it has been a great learning experience. We did not give much thoughts to Google adwords initially as we thought it would be easy. Once jumped into it we got stuck and here we are standing and there is no direction to follow. It seems like we have murdered our business ourselves. Yes, we do have the English version of the site. Will you be able to look into it?
Thanks.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
We have wrote to Google and actually the case is slightly different too. There wasn't any warning or something. Direct suspension was made despite we used a different card. Now my question to Google is if they could just allow us once. Being a rookie in this industry we thought to run businesses one for our company and same business for our client as it was a good revenue generating source. I almost spent 3 days reading and understanding Google's policies for adwords. If we can plea our case nicely, honestly and professionally. Can this be resolved? I am also in touch with some agencies but they wound't recommend it either since Google is so strict now a days and perhaps their account can be in danger too. Which legal plea can I make to Google to help us get back on track with them? Even if they want us to pay up front through direct debit or bank account we can do it but at least let us prove ourselves please.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Would you want me to share the English versions here publicly or can I send a private message?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Globiz J,

Would you mine to provide me your website so that I can take a look on it? The one that you wish to advertise.

Just to let you know, it is indeed true to what MosheTLV have said that once suspended; you cannot advertise with Google, any product, any service, anymore.

I have a suggestion for you, if you really wants to advertise, you may try to create new AdWords account using new email, different billing name, different billing address (follow your credit card billing address), different credit card, and also different IP address. This is because if you have used the same information, Google can simply track it.

Not only that, Double Serving Policy that you have violated means you might previously run multiple ads from the same or commonly-owned company from appearing on the same search results page.

If previously you have created multiple AdWords account, I suggest that you terminate all of it first before you create a new one.

I hope this might help you a lil bit.

Thanks.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,
Thank you for your email. Yes, its www.adnodigital.com and www.webdesignsbar.com

We were not allowed to advertise any of these. I read online that there are 15 Google Departments which approve the ads before it gets live and once suspended they someone have to have their signature or approval. Now my question is, I do not want to trick Google or make more fuss or perhaps use a different billing or be desperate to do things wrong. I want a professional, right and proper way to advertise where Google can understand our feelings and let us do it without any doubt. At least if Google tells us which changes we are to made or if we have to close our websites and make a new one or something we will be happy but we really want to do things in right way. We had cancelled our one account and other one is still live but we can't make any campaign or ads since we have used the same billing info. We are a legit registered company having offices in Tokyo and Dubai. I wonder if Google will ever pardon our mistake.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree with Syerra

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have look to your website and surprisingly that it is the same website with different URL names. Besides of these 2 websites, have you changed your previous website domain, but the content still same? From what I know, Double Serving Policy normally would just get your site being suspended to advertise on Google. If you fix the content on your website (thats mean different website should have different content) , you may run your ads again. But if you repeated the same violation, it would later bring to suspension of an account.

Have you received any warning email from Google about your AdWords account and ask you to fix it?