AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can not get past billing info on new account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
Trying to setup a new account and can not get past the billing. Get a Red message saying there has been a problem with the operation... log out and in, we have done thins on multiple different browsers but seems its a system issue... its quite urgent...

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @gforce,

There could be a technical glitch with the system or with your account. There has been several reports similar to yours over the weekend, so I would suggest waiting 24 hours and trying again. If the issue is still present, open AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown to reach support. They are the only ones that can access your account with you and see what is what. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

So what happened was we got in contact with support - they said its a case of waiting for the direct debt on the banking to go through - they said if you have a credit card though you could add that as a primary payment and there is chances your account could start. So we did that and after an hour the adverts started running.... but then another hour and the account came up with:

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorised activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. Learn more

Been through a few adwords support now and no closer to getting this resolved.