AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can i pay by the end of the month?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HeJ adwords! Har lige fået en sedel om at jeg mangler at betale 411 kr. så jeg ville høre om jeg kunne betale i slutningen af denne måned? bare så i vidste det?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mathias J
September 2015

Re: Can i pay by the end of the month?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for the post. My Danish is a little rusty, but it seems like you want to know a little more about your payment options. My apologies if this is not your question.

If you're on automatic payments (you can tell by looking at the billing tab of your account) the AdWords system will bill you automatically either when you hit your threshold amount or after 30 days have elapsed since your last charge. 

If you are on manual payments you can make a payment whenever you wish to, and could make a payment at the end of the month if this suited you better.

This link here will help you learn a little more about your billing options. 

Hope this helps a little!

A. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mathias J
September 2015

Re: Can i pay by the end of the month?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for the post. My Danish is a little rusty, but it seems like you want to know a little more about your payment options. My apologies if this is not your question.

If you're on automatic payments (you can tell by looking at the billing tab of your account) the AdWords system will bill you automatically either when you hit your threshold amount or after 30 days have elapsed since your last charge. 

If you are on manual payments you can make a payment whenever you wish to, and could make a payment at the end of the month if this suited you better.

This link here will help you learn a little more about your billing options. 

Hope this helps a little!

A.