AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can an individual have multiple adwords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am in charge of Adwords advertising for multiple companies, so i want to have multiple account for each company. Each account i will use different credit card but same billing address.

The reason i have to create multiple account cause by the fiscal and tax system in my country and I have to get different billing statement to get paid from the companies.

But when I create multiple account with different credit card, my account is suspended because violating the term. So I wonder that is this possible to have multiple accounts for different fiscal and tax system or not?

Thanks,

Tan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can an individual have multiple adwords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Moreoever, two of my accounts has been charged for the pre-payment but no re-fund. Why Adwords charge my money but don't allow me to use the Adwords account?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello; multiple accounts can be opened under certain conditions that are relevant to the business model; not to resolve inner company accounting issues.
Read more:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But each of my account run different campaign and keywords, because each company has a different business. I have only the same billing address. So I do not violate the "double serving" policy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
As said, the billing is not the issue, but rather the condition of determining what is a "business" .
Can you share /post the different website?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Different business mean different categories of website only. Because if I want to advertise on Adwords, this mean I need to advertise the website.

However, since this is very complicated, I will cancel other account and use one account as primary. I will find a way to explain to the fiscal and accountancy later.

In conclusion, I think the answer is NO

Very complicated to have multiple adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But if I cancel other accounts, will I be refunded for the payment has been made? Why Adwords don't stop me since I create multiple adwords account, they still receive my money but don't allow me to use the service

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Please review the "double serving" section of the Policy: different business does not necessarily mean different websites.
Google does not refund charges that were incurred due to clicks;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en