AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Can I redeem a promotional code/coupon?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords account is older than 14 days and I never added credit card (billing information) yet. I need to know that can I redeem a promotional code/coupon which is offered for new accounts when I adding a new credit card?

I need a stright answer; YES or NO?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I redeem a promotional code/coupon?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi duminduonline,

As per Google notes quoted below:

You can apply a promotional code before or after you've set up your account -- but most codes need to be applied within 14 days after your account is created (think of codes like a fresh carton of milk -- they go sour after a couple weeks).
Google can't accept or replace expired codes. But if your code does go sour, don't worry -- you can always activate your account without one.

Best would be to look at the email you receive from Google carrying the voucher. It will clearly give you the date before which you can redeem the coupon.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I never received an email from Google Adwords team.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Did you check the date mentioned in that email? You can redeem the coupon till that date otherwise coupon will expire.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Duminduonline,

Every promotional code/coupon comes with an expiration date. If your code is valid and you have created the account within the last 14 days then you can use the promotional codes. Codes are not accepted later than 14 days post the account set up.

When you are submitting your billing details, there is a form particular for entering the promotional coupon. If you have the coupon, you can use it.

Hope this clears out everything.

-Neeti

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi man i can give you new Adwords $105 coupons.if you need the contact me at:

chandanvellyrajesh@gmail.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear  sir please send me daric.reedem code.Google playstore

Can I redeem a promotional code/coupon?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’